- Shared by:
- LEDNA TEAM
Date: 21.07.2011 - 22.07.2011
Creating Strong Foundations for the Next Phase of Development for Africa's Investment Market
The 1st Annual Africa Funds & Capital Conference ( AFCMC 2011), to be held in Nairobi Kenya on the 21 - 22 July 2011 will bring together the regional as well as global players for discussions and debates that will act as launching pad for much needed innovative products that will shape the feature industry growth trajectory.
Unique Features of AFCMC 2011:
- Decision-makers from Africa and international investment companies, regulatory agencies, brokers, banking and finance organizations, are set to gather at the AFCMC 2011
- A high-profile platform where industry leaders will tackle the big picture issues, the event will feature world-class speaker line up who will play a significant role in generating new strategic insights into industry trends.
- Through expertly facilitated debates, AFMC 2011 will probe the issues from all angles and ensure groundbreaking insights.
- The exhibition will run alongside the conference and will provide a showcase for latest developments in the industry, new financial services, product launches and innovative solutions, with an emphasis on improving efficiency and performance.
- Leading regional & global institutions, consulting & advisory firms and IT solution providers are the main partners of this event, a platform designed to meet their business objectives in an efficient and effective way.