- Shared by:
- LEDNA TEAM
Date: 28.03.2012 - 29.03.2012
This year’s Financing Low-Cost Housing Africa meeting will be held in Nairobi, Kenya from 28 to 29 March 2012. The event will bring together MFIs, Banks, NGOs and newly established, dedicated Housing MicroFinance to create a roadmap for the evolution of low-cost housing in Africa.
Committing to low-cost housing delivery is an opportunity not only to extend your client base and increase your profitability but to accelerate the provision of low-cost housing for the poor in Africa.
Participants will gain insight on the following:
- Investigate which investors are committing capital to low-cost housing:OPIC the Acumen Fund and Habitat for Humanity showcase how they unlocked the financial opportunity of low-cost housing
- Keep up-to-date with how emerging government regulation will remove land acquisition barriers, improve affordability and rights to land
- Gain critical intelligence from Latin America to inform your housing delivery success: Irene Vance presents latest analysis from the region and shows you how to de-risk your housing strategy
- Address the different housing microfinance models available: Understand the differences between micro-mortgages, pro-poor estate development and home improvement lending, and which one is right for you
- Find out how to include housing finance within your current portfolio to increase reach: Select Africa, Faulu, KixiCredito, Pamoja Trust and Ugafodeshowcase their role as a BoP delivery channel
- Determine which low-cost housing technologies you should be recommending to clients: Which products are offering high-quality at the lowest cost?
Click on the link below for more information on the events and how to register.