What is LEDNA?
A friendly social network – a brand new way for Local Economic Development policy makers and practitioners to work together and learn from each other. This hub gives you access to free and impartial LED knowledge, resources and contacts of the highest quality from the North and South, rural and urban areas. These resources are specifically selected by and for LED practitioners, programme and project designers.
What does LEDNA offer?
- Up-to-date information for LED beginners, intermediate and advanced users.
- LED resources from all over the web.
- Regular inputs from community members.
- Opportunities to develop virtual and face-to-face communities of practice.
- LED Member profiles.
- Information on job opportunites and events.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to promote the exchange of LED knowledge by:
- Creating a one-stop-shop with state-of-the art impartial LED knowledge.
- Linking local economic development knowledge users and practitioners.
- Establishing an innovative ideas and knowledge exchange – online and face-to-face.
- Providing information in the public domain and services free of charge.